31 Jan 2009

From Google Notebook to Evernote

It is really sad that Google stopped the development of Google notebook. I am always respecting that it may have a off line version with Google gears, but the ending is they stopped it.

Evernote released a tool to help Google notebook users import their notes to Evernote. As Google Notebook is died, I have to find one instead of it. Evernote has a Monthly upload allowance -40M, but it is enough for notes taking. Evernote responses slow in China, this is a little depressed.

Evernote supports off line note taking and synchronizing. But it is strange that they only have windows and mac version for it. I go to the offical blog, many linux users are complaining about it. Some developers of Evernote are also linux fans, they said they would like to give a linux version, but the boss disagree. Really strange.

I will test is Evernote working with me well, and I will share my opinions later.

No comments:

Post a Comment